Thursday 26 April 2018

That Bites!

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a couple of weeks, I've been busy with commissions and we also had a long weekend away. Anyhoo, I'm back now with the card I created for my husband's birthday.



What you need...

Stamps: That Bites (ST-16-17) - Avery Elle; Alphadot - Paper Smooches
Ink pads: Onyx Black - Versafine; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers - Ranger; Emerald Envy - Stampin' Up!
Masking paper: Inkadinkado

What you do...

1 Stamp the fish onto the lower right corner of a piece of white card stock, 9.5cm x 13.5cm.

2 Stamp again onto the masking paper and carefully cut out. Stick onto the original stamped fish,      making sure you line it up perfectly.

3 Rub the surface of the card with a blend of the inks with the colour deeper at the bottom.

4 Peel away the mask. Stamp the age at the top left corner and the 'that bites!' below the fish.

5 Mat the inked panel onto a white top fold 10.5cm x 14.5cm blank.

Needless to say, Simon thought it was great. I had been wanting to get this stamp for quite a while and it always seemed to be out of stock, but I managed to get a set at last. There are still some out there waiting for a new home!

Hope you like my little card, thank you for popping by and I'll see you soon. x


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course he loved it, who wouldn't? I LOVE the card, SUPER idea too. Love the colour of the "water" deepening to the depths!
Faith
x