Sunday 14 July 2013

PaperCrafter Issue 63

Mornin' all!
 
The weather is hot and sunny here is ol' Blighty (about time), so we are making the most of it.
 
The girls are now very settled in their new home. They are free ranging round the garden and are putting themselves to bed at night. They thought I was a roosting perch the other night and I had one on my shoulder and the other three on my knees!
 
Anyhoo, on to other stuff....
 
Issue 63 of PaperCrafter has now hit the shops.
  
 
This month the theme is beside the sea and it's jam packed with traditional seaside images such as, seagulls, boats and beach huts. The colours are bright and zingy. I had great fun coming up with my makes for this issue.
 
Apart from some of my creations in the actual magazine, I have four bonus cards on the PaperCrafter website.
 

 
For the list of what you need and all the info and how to make these projects, head on over to http://www.papercraftermagazine.co.uk/four-ideas-with-your-issue-63-kit-from-colette-smith
 
As usual, the magazine is full of wonderful projects, ideas and inspiration, plus there is another fantastic free gift when you subscribe; a Fiskars Paper puncher and stamping set, which includes an interchangeable border punch and continuous stamping wheel.
 
Why not get into the summery mood with this perfect kit and start crafting?
 
Thanks for calling by and I'll be back soon xxx
 
post signature
   



No comments: