Monday 1 July 2013

June Blog Candy Winner!

Hi peeps!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine painting the new chicken coop as my girls will be soon here (excited shuffle).
 
Anyhoo...onto the June candy winner.
 
As usual, I gave everyone who left a comment a number, and then used Random.Org to pick the winner. Here is the list of entries and a snapshot of the winning number.

1 Neha
2 Annelies
3 Jayvalikka
4 Ardilla
5 Lucretia
6 Iris
7 Sindhu
8 UT
9 Catherine
10 Ayushi
11 Glo
12 Bhawana
13 Paperkate
14 Roudi
15 Elly
16 Titic
17 Heaney

The winner is (drum roll please)...........#2 Annelies!! Woohoo! If you email me Annelies, I'll get your goodies posted to you. Welldone :o)

Don't be too sad if you didn't win this time. I have a candy giveaway every month, so I'll be back soon with a new candy for July. Until then, ta ta xxx
post signature

3 comments:

lucretia said...

Congratulations

Annelies said...

Yoehoe, this is so great! Thanks a lot, Colette! I've send you an e-mail! Hugs, Annelies

Jayvalikka said...

oh men, so close! haha Congratulations to Annelies :D