Wednesday 8 June 2016

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Hi there!

I'm back with another make! 

I've been looking through my stash of papers and matching embellishments, dies and so on, and I thought it would be good to demonstrate how you can make lovely cards using scrapbook/journal kits.



Items needed...

Papers: Citrus Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad - Pink Paislee
Die cuts: Citrus Bliss Ephemera - Pink Paislee
Button: yellow
Twine: white

This collection is so summery and cute. This card would be good to send someone who isn't feeling very well. I haven't added a sentiment inside yet, but I thought of putting '...make lemonade!' The little glass is an adorable printed acetate die cut.

The good thing about scrapbook kits or paper collections is that you can get lots of matching die cuts, stickers, lettering etc. Which is perfect for coordinating. 

I do hope you like my little card and I'll be back soon with another!

Ta ta for now! x


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Summery and cute is right, I love it, the lemonade glass with the straw is great too. :)
Faith
x