Thursday 2 June 2016

Hello Sunshine Happy Cards

Good afternoon lovely peeps!

Seeing as the weather is still yuk here in Norfolk and other parts of the UK, I thought I would post up a collection of cheery cards I did from a past issue of Crafts Beautiful.



I used the Hello Sunshine Stamp and Hello Sunshine Die sets by Lawn Fawn for these cute little makes. You can find the full instructions on how to make these cards here on the Crafts Beautiful website.

Don't forget you can finds lots of other ideas, projects and inspiration at Crafts Beautiful. There are loads of free papers, templates and downloads too. You just have to register, but it is free and only takes a couple of minutes.

I made a few cards yesterday, so I'll be back with some posts very soon to show them off. Thank you for calling by! xx


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So sweet and cheerful for your cloudy days!!!
Still sunny here LOL.
Faith
x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwww.... so cute and sunny!

Tracy Welham said...

These are so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x