Wednesday 1 July 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #15 - Win a £10.00 Gift Voucher from DigiStamp Boutique!

Hello again!

I'm here with this month's challenge - hooray!

For the Winner and Top 3 of Challenge #14, please scroll down to the last post :o)

Okay, I've picked another bright and summery palette for you...

Color Scooped - Design Seeds®

This month the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 Gift Voucher from DigiStamp Boutique!


Here is my card using the colours from the palette...


I used the blues, pinks and the brown on the flower and the green on the leaves (obviously).

The winner can grab a Challenge Winner 'brag badge' to proudly display on their blog.

Three runner up cards will be chosen and they can grab the Challenge Top 3! 'brag badge' to proudly display on their blog.

There is also a 'play along' badge that you can grab if you wish. The codes can be found in the 'Cosmic Colours Challenge Badges' page.

The challenge will run until 31st July 2015 - 23:55 (GMT+1)


Just before I sign off, please read the challenge rules as I have added a new one about the winner claiming their prize.

I can't wait to see what you create - good luck!

Challenge rules...



post signature

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Thanks for another challenge. Pretty card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the beautiful colours! Your card is gorgeous! Hope you're having a great summer!