Tuesday 27 January 2015

Unicorn Betsy - Ppinkydolls/Incy Wincy

Good morning!

I hope you all fair well out there in craft land!

It's my turn to present this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy and we are also introducing a new sponsor...Ppinkydolls and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis.


Ppinkydolls produce the most delicate sketched images. You can either colour them fully, add just a hint of colour (as I did with my DT make) or leave them as they are.

This week's challenge is a sketch with a simple layout...


...and here is my DT make...



What you need...

Digi stamp: Unicorn Betsy - Ppinkydolls
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Patterned paper: Color Crush 6x6 Paper Pad - Ki Memories
Coloured pencils: Bruynzeel Design
Gems: clear
Ribbon: cerise
Decorative pins: black teardrop; pink heart
Rub-on: Hello - Pebbles Inc

What you do...

Re-size the image to suit. Colour in and trim. Mat onto pink paper.
Cover the top half of a 13.5cm x 15cm blank with green paper. Wrap ribbon around the join and tie in a bow at the right. 
Cut a piece of floral paper to the same size as the image, and mat both to the blank as shown on the sketch.
Push pins through the knot of the bow, add a sentiment and a few gems to finish.

I decided to use coloured pencils this time to keep in with the delicate nature of the image. 

The girls over at Incy Wincy are certainly keeping me 'challenged' lately as I don't usually do sketch layouts such as this one. I think it's good for us to get out of our 'comfort zone' every once in a while, don't you?

Have a peep at what the talented Design Team have created, grab some inspiration and have a go at the challenge. You could be the lucky winner of 3 Ppinkydolls digi images! Good luck!

That's me for the nonce, thanks for popping in! xx

post signature

No comments: