Sunday 1 June 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #2

Hello there!

Well here I am with the Cosmic Colours Challenge #2!

I do hope you will all play along. Here is the colour swatch for challenge #2...

Design Seeds®
Isn't just scrummy? I could just scoff one of those cupcakes. Any hoo, here is my take on it...


I think the colours are so summery, perfect for the month of June. I decided to use coloured card and no stamping for this one. The wording, flowers and frame are images cut using the Cricut Explore.

The creator of the winning card will receive a craft goody and also a code to display the Challenge Winner badge on their blog.

Three runner up cards will be chosen and they will get a code to display the Challenge Top 3! badge on their blog.
  
There is also a 'play along' badge that you can display on your blog. The code is in the sidebar.

This challenge will run until 30th June 2014 23:55 (GMT+1).


post signature

5 comments:

Somdeepa Das said...

I love that you've chosen one bright colour along with the pastels. Very cute card! I will try to participate!

Radhika said...

lovely sweet summer colors Colette and the card is so happy n bright love the die cuts :)

New Creations said...

Wonderful Summery card using cricut dies, Love it!

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for the challenge Colette.
Gr Elly

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the reminder - I had forgotten about it!