Tuesday 12 February 2013

You're Such a Deer

Aft'noon chums!
I'm back! I feel much better now. Hope you lovely peeps out there don't get this chest thingy that's going around - not good :(
I have another sneeky peeky at another one of my cards from the March issue of Crafts Beautiful.




The woodland theme is really big at the moment. The good thing about these cards is that they are suitable for all. They would make good Easter cards too.

The March issue of Crafts Beautiful is out now and available at all good newsagents and most supermarkets. Why not check out the Crafts Beautiful website for more ideas, projects and inspiration?

That's me for now. I've got a couple of commissions to catch up on, but I'll post back soon...promise :) Thanks for popping by xxx

6 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love it
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

So sweet Colette! Love the trees :) Glad you are feeling better
Hugs
Dawn x

Becks said...

Aaaw,lovely cards, so cute. Boo to the chest thing, we had it a couple of weeks ago. It stinks!
xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Card looks beautiful and the deer and bunny are so cute. Can't take my eyes out of it. Love it.

Sonia said...

Fantastic little scene with cute and sweet little animals:) gorgeous work Colette:)
Hugs,
Sonia

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful spring card Collete.
Gr Elly