Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hoppy Birthday

How goes it me lovelys?
Hope you are all well on this cold wintry day. I've just made a nice hot cup of coffee and I thought I would say hello. As promised here is another card I've created for the current issue of Crafts Beautiful.




I really enjoyed doing this project, the images are so cute. I thought the tree stamp would make a lovely bright bush and I adore the little bunnies sat looking at it, probably thinking 'Mmmm that looks tasty'.

There are a couple of cards in the set which use my own illustrations - a fox and a badger, unfortunately I haven't had the samples back; but they are showcased along with all the supplies and instructions to create all the woodland cards in the March issue of Crafts Beautiful. You can download the free digi images of the fox and badger from the Crafts Beautiful website.

If you want to ask me about materials or techniques used in any of my projects, please feel free to contact me through my blog or email.

Thanks for calling by. Until next time. xxx

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Another wonderful spring card with sweet bunnys:)
Tooooo tender:)
Hugs,
Sonia

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely little bunnies, nice card Collette.
Gr Elly