Wednesday 23 January 2013

Say Cheese

Aft'noon lovely people!
Hope you're all keeping warm and cosy.
I have for you another little card, suitable for any occasion.



What you need...

Stamps: Picture It - Avery Elle; Falling For You - Paper Smooches
Card stock: bright pink, aqua, lime, white
Ink: Onyx Black - Versafine
Embossing powder: Detail Clear - Stampendous
Promarkers; Lime Green, Cerise, Amber, Cool Aqua
Punch: corner rounder
Adhesives

How you do it...

Create a top fold blank, 10cm x 12cm, round off the two lower corners. Stamp and emboss the monster, photo, sentiment, label and tape strip (x 3). Mount the sentiment onto lime card and trim. Colour and cut out the remaining images. Attach the monster so he is peeping round the corner of the photo, mount aqua card behind. Adhere the label to the bottom of the photo.

Stick the photo at an angle on the blank, arrange and attach the sentiment and tape strips, as shown.

It's so cute isn't it? The bright colours really make it pop out of the white background. I wanted to make the photo look like the monster was being silly.

There is so much you could do with the Picture It stamp set. I think I might raid my stamp sets and see what other images I could put in the photo.

I'm signing off now, lunch time! Take care and thanks for calling in. xxx


4 comments:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awww, your card is sooooo cute! I love the bright colours, really cheered me up! xxx

Katelyn said...

I love this card, it's very cute!

Unknown said...

Love this Colette :) It reminds me of Monsters Inc. My favourite film :)
Love
Dawn x

Sonia said...

Wonderful cute card my dear Colette^_^
Have a wonderful afternoon and evening^_^
Hugs,
Sonia