Saturday 29 October 2011

Spooky Halloween Stuff!

Hello again!! I just love this time of year, creating daft Halloween cards and things for my nephews and niece. This year apart from making them a Halloween card I bought a blank MDF shaped skull and crossbones and brought it to life. I really hope they like it. At least it will last for years to come, unlike the loads of sweeties they will no doubt be getting (the skull is healthier too). What my Sis will make of it, I don't know!

Here is a pic of the spooky card I did for my Mum & Dad. My Mum loves it, especially the googly eyes. The BOO! is from a Halloween themed sticker sheet from K & Company and the paper is from the American Crafts Boo collection.


For this card, I made a coffin template and cut out a card base in purple card. The paper is from the Bo Bunny Boo Crew collection, the stamp is Hero arts, and the ghost, gravestone and Boo! are Sizzix Sizzlits dies. I attached the ghost with a length of acetate so that he looks like he floating in the air.


Tomorrow I'm going to carve out a couple of pumpkins and have them sitting by the stable door at the front. I'll take some piccies of them and post them next time. With what I scoop out, I think I'll make some soup and some home-made bread rolls, mmmm! Just what you need on a cold Autumn night.
Happy Halloween!!

No comments: